Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc. constituted by Steve Slepcevic providing Disaster Recovery Services like Emergency Response Services and Risk Management Services since 1989. Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc is located in, Rolling Hills Estates, California (US). Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc. provides Business Continuity Services and minimizing properties loss. Paramount helps the clients to save business from further damage as the disaster occur. The services are designed by using best effort and experts for improving performance. This action helps them to fight against disaster. Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc has satisfied clients, situated across the Globe by providing disaster recovery services as company’s primary motive is the customer satisfaction.
Some of the Natural Disasters like Hurricane Andrew, Katrina, and the international wildfires may attack anytime but mostly don’t know how to receive a fair claim payment from their insurance companies. Today insurance companies have a good trend of collecting premiums, but not paying for claims. By doing this they tend to lose the policyholders claims. Steve Slepcevic, Paramount Disaster Recovery Inc helps persons or clients who are facing from the insurance companies influence. It is not an easy work for Steve Slepcevic (Paramount Disaster Recovery) and his teams of experts, but their passion help the property owners that are looking towards to recover or renew their lives after a natural disaster. Steve Slepcevic and expert teams come on the way to try to make a big difference. Sometimes the insurance companies take action against people who help for come throughout from disaster with lawsuits and attempting. Steve Slepcevic (Paramount Disaster Recovery) concentrates his business on restoring, reconstructing homes, businesses directly and exclusively for the property owners as the natural disasters occurs.
Disasters always happen without any notice. Steve Slepcevic Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc. provides three teams to work against disaster at any place. One of them is Emergency Response Team which is available 24 hours in a day. This team provides services when fire damage, roof shrink wrap, water extraction, flood, earthquake is coming at any place. This team works with structural shoring engineers, hazardous material testing and remediation. Second, Construction Consulting Team which includes services like design and cost analysis, bid analysis help to protect people from disaster. And the third team is Paramount Consulting Team which include major retail centers, hospitality and restaurants, churches, schools and conference centers, commercial high-rise and multi-level office buildings, factories and industrial complexes, homes and large multi-family communities after any disaster.
Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc provides additional Recovery Support Scheme because each project is different from another. Additional services are essential to aid a client through the whole recovery process. Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc. has a unit of consulting, support and referral services in the industry, including building and specialty contractor services. The other service teams include waterproofing consultants, civil engineers, interior designers, information system specialists, relocation services and public adjuster. Paramount Disaster Recovery, Inc. has the technical experts and proven experience to provide clients complete and successful recovery. Paramount’s clients know they are in the best of care when it matters most.
Steve Slepcevic, Paramount Disaster Recovery’s Business Continuity Planning techniques change the existing business continuity plans and procedures as the disaster occur but the work will not interrupt. By judge business risk and effect of potential emergencies on business after disaster, Steve’s team can develop business unit management plans and procedures. Paramount’s TeamTRIAD™ and its consultants conduct a business risk judgment to prioritize those business functions that require an emergency management plan. When any business face an emergency situation, Paramount’s TeamTRIAD™ has a good hand to effectively implement disaster recovery plan.
Steve Slepcevic, Paramount Disaster Recovery says 10 tips when you suffer from any disaster. It is important what to do when disaster comes:-
1. Tell your insurance agent for a copy of the claim form for checking that it is as submitted by him as you write on the claim filing.
2. Protect your property for further damage and take a snap shoot or video.
3. Make a team of faithful persons within your company to deal with the loss.
4. The insurance policy will be flexible for the company and adjusting the loss.
5. Always control on the situation after disaster. After disaster there is loss of you, not any loss for the company. You must be known about all the insurance claims process.
6. After disaster you require an architect, engineer, equipment expert, general contractor for getting the relief from disaster. Make confirm that they know how to deal with insurance companies.
7. Do not hesitate to ask for money since it is yours! On the first meeting with your agent demand the first check for the company.
8. Always be aware with the person who is your adjuster for insurance. Always remember that the adjusters are honest for the company not for you.
9. There will be good communication b/w the insurance company and you. It is an important field to confirm the insurance claim.
10. Carry a claims advisor when your agent is preparing the claim.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Best Effort
- Generating Your Personal Bumper Sticker With Creative Design
- Henna Tattoo Kits | Tattoo Design Crossing
- blogging tips by goyz » Blog Archive » Work from Home and reap the …
- Related posts on business
- How To Make People Like Your Business « goodnewsforall.com …
- Related posts on Business Continuity Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2010 Prices Software